Wave Arts Power Suite is a powerful set of audio tools used for recording, mixing, tracking, mixing, mastering and sound design. The program bundle a powerful set of recording and mastering tools for your Audio Suite, VST, RTAS, MAS and DirectX host software. There are several configurations to choose from that fits your audio needs. Whether you are a hobbyist, studio engineer, sound designer, video editor and other professionals, the program cover the essential tools of sound. Wave Arts Power Suite native plug-ins run within any Mac OS X (AU/VST/MAS/RTAS) or Windows (DX/VST/RTAS) based music production or audio editing application. It deliver professional quality dynamics, Equalizer (EQ), limiting, multiband compression and panoramic processing to suite all of your mixing and mastering needs.
Wave Arts Power Suite Key Features:
- 10 bands of professional Equalizer (EQ)
- Brickwall lowpass/highpass filter section
- Third-octave spectrum analysis display
- Dual multi-mode compressors and a gate
- Peak limiter & adjustable lookahead delays
- Comprehensive metering with preset manager
- Full Mono or stereo (up to 192 kHz support)
- Time response delays, reflections, reverb, etc.
- 3-D frequency response plot of reverb decay
- Bit depth truncation from 4 to 24 bits
- Latency compensation via compatible hosts
- Crossover filter eliminates band distortion
- Per band bypass, solo and mute controls
- Comprehensive visualization dynamic EQ response
- And so much more.
Wave Arts Power Suite consists:
- TrackPlug 6 (Channel strip plug-in)
- MasterVerb 6 (Multi-algorithm reverb)
- FinalPlug 6 (peak limiter and volume maximizer)
- MultiDynamics 6 (Multi-band dynamics control)
- Panorama 6 (Remove limitations of stereo)
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 2.0 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB RAM (memory)
- Host application
How to install and activate (Crack Usages):
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- For more informations check installation notes
- No Crack, License Key or Activation required.