Total Recorder is professional software provides many powerful functions for the recording, converting, editing, and processing of sound. If you want to have video capture features as well, download the new VideoPro Edition. With this edition, you can record from any combination of video and audio sources. The following video formats are supported by Total Recorder: AVI, WMV (Windows Media Video), FLV (Flash Video); in addition under Windows 7 and later: MOV (for playback only), MPEG-4, and 3GP. Total Recorder can save an audio file with a different speed than the speed with which it was recorded. This can be useful, for example, when you have recorded a news transmission and you want to listen to the recording at a faster speed. Total Recorder can work with file tags for any of the supported media formats. Tags can also include artwork and the recording’s start time.
Total Recorder Key Features:
- Capture any sound played by a computer (including streaming audio, Internet telephony, and PC games), and use the included time shift-feature for off-hours recording.
- Capture video from the PC screen or from hardware video devices, record streaming video, live Internet video broadcasts, merge video with audio tracks, split tracks, and more.
- Schedule a recording of streamed video and audio, Internet broadcasts or online television to watch and listen to them at the most convenient for you time.
- Record sound coming through a microphone or played by an external device such as a tape player, LP player, portable music player, etc.
- Process digital audio through add-ons: equalizer, audio cleaning, noise cancellation, automatic gain control.
- Convert between different audio and video formats (AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG-4, 3GP, compressed and uncompressed WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, APE). Edit video and audio files without any loss of quality.
- Normalize, split, cut, or join compressed audio files; edit tags; automatically split a long broadcast into smaller pieces and tag them.
- Process (for example, convert, normalize, etc.) a group of files, such as an entire folder, with a single operation.
- A sound card
- Microsoft Windows.
How to Crack or Activate Total Recorder Cracked??
- First Download from the given link or button.
- Turn off the Virus Guard.
- Then extract the winrar file and open the folder.
- Run the setup and close it from everywhere.
- Open the “Crack” or “Patch” folder, copy and paste into installation folder and run.
- Or use the serial key to activate the Program.
- All done enjoy the Total Recorder.