Rufus is a USB formatting utility. You can also use a bootable ISO image to create a bootable USB drive. This application requires administrator rights. Rufus USB Windows Maker Free Download is a small utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives such as USB key/pen drives, memory sticks, etc. The Rufus Portable is packaged in a user-friendly interface, which is similar to the “format” panel in Windows’ built-in functions. You can choose the device, partition scheme and target system type, file system type (FAT32, NTFS, UDF, exFAT), cluster size and new volume label. Detect and select the connected device from the drop-down menu. Make sure that all important data has been saved because the USB drive has been formatted and all contents have been deleted during this process.
Rufus Key Features:
- Create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
- Work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed
- Flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
- Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation (1)
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
- Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Modern and familiar UI, with more than 35 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation required.
- 100% Free Software (GPL v3)
- And much more…
How to Download and Install Rufus??
- First Download from the given link or button.
- Uninstall the Previous version with IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Turn off Virus Guard.
- Then extract the winrar file and open the folder.
- Just install.
- All done enjoy the Rufus.