Reallusion Character Creator is a complete character creation solution allowing designers to easily create, import, and customizes stylized or realistic character elements for use with iClone, Maya, Blender, Unreal Engine 4, Unity, or other tools. 3d. It connects state-of-the-art pipelines into a single system for the creation, animation, rendering, and interactive design of 3D characters.
Reallusion Character Creator Key Benefits:
- Character for 3D Animation:
Quadruple-based characters with full-body configuration and face morphs optimized for real-time animation systems Users can bring human-like Character Creator (CC) characters to life using animation technology real-time Reallusion which includes full-body motion capture, motion editing, tissue physics, and advanced curve animation. With Character Creator, users can also export these characters and gestures to other popular 3D tools in FBX format.
- Characters for Game Design:
Design and implement AAA quality characters on an independent budget. Includes tools for character creation, animation, face/body motion capture, and a large motion library that caters to game development. Maximize the character of the game with a polygon reduction, LOD, UV, and material combination for maximum efficiency. Import ready-to-play characters into the game engine with Automatic Character Builder support for shader assignments, game controllers, and facial appearance.
- All-Around Solution for Visualization:
It doesn’t matter whether you are working in Reallusion Character Creator or releasing it in an external environment, our new optimized tool will meet your demands with improved shaders, rendering, poses, expressions, and lighting for the work of 3D visualization. Our pipeline includes an improved workflow to third-party authoring tools like ZBrush, for better digital sculpting processes.
What’s new in Reallusion Character Creator?
- New Character Creator Omniverse Connector Plug-in is now available.
- Compatibility with Smart Gallery v1.2 plugin.
- Ability to export vertex coloring (Export FBX > Advanced Settings > Export Vertex Color).
- Eyes don’t respond to morph adjustments after exporting and importing an OBJ file to and from Maya.
- Character Creator crashes while combining facial hair (Export FBX > Unity Preset > Merge Bear and Brows into one Object).
- Plugin installation on Character Creator freezing on multi-screen setup.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Important).
- Extract and install Reallusion Character Creator by using setup.
- Use the provided Serial Number during the installation.
- After the installation, Block the program through your Firewall (Important).
- It’s done, Enjoy Reallusion Character Creator Full Version.