FolderSizes Crack Freeware will examine your hard drives and display the document dimensions and folder sizes so you can readily assess the supply of your disc space. The program will show the aspects of files and the folders as well as the proportion of the entire disk size they occupy. FolderSizes provides an engaging, interactive disk space analysis experience that you must try yourself to truly appreciate. More than just a series of great-looking reports, FolderSizes allows you to visualize your disk space usage from multiple perspectives.
FolderSizes has a worldwide user base of IT professionals, power users, and enterprises of all sizes each looking to maximize their storage resources and minimize waste. It employs an amazing, multi-threaded file system scanning engine that shows you results immediately as the scan is progressing! Desktop PCs and servers can quickly end up accumulating large quantities of unused, temporary, and duplicate files.
Before you know it, you’re out of drive space, backups are taking far too long to run, and users can’t find the data they need when they need it. You need a visual, interactive software tool to help you manage disk usage. You need FolderSizes. FolderSizes is an award-winning, network-enabled disk space analysis tool. It can quickly isolate large, old, temporary, and duplicate files, or even show file distribution by type, attributes, or owner. All with multiple export formats, command-line support, shell context menu integration, and much more.
FolderSizes Enterprise Key Features:
- Explore, visualize, and comprehend local and network storage
- Reclaim gigabytes of drive space – fast!
- Improve storage capacity planning capability
- Find the disk space hogs with just a few clicks
- Manage and monitor disk space across the network (Pro edition only)
- Publish disk usage reports right to your web server share
- Streamline file systems to optimize backups
- Monitor and enforce employee data storage policies
- View the “size on disk” (actual space consumed) for any file or folder
- Visualize the distribution of files by file type, age, and size
- Find and eliminate empty folders
- Search files by nearly any file attribute combination
- Schedule the generation of nearly any FolderSizes report (Pro edition only)
- Hierarchical folder map visualization (based upon treemap technology)
- Integrated scheduler (Pro edition only)
- Unicode file and folder name support
- Interactive, dynamic, full-color bar and pie graphs
- Fast, multi-threaded, network-aware file system scanning
- Isolate the largest, oldest, duplicate, and temporary files
- View disk space utilization by file type/attributes
- View local & network disk space usage by owner/group
- Command-line interface for scripting & integration (Pro edition only)
- FilterZip regular-expression based compression system
- See total & free space for fixed, removable, network drives
- Export reports in HTML, XML (Pro edition only), CSV, and more
- Integrates with the Windows shell context menu (32 and 64-bit support!)
- Extremely configurable – colors, fonts, print options, etc.
- Flexible, multi-path oriented search and file reporting systems
- Strong support for viewing allocated disk space (e.g. “size on disk”)
- “Command Prompt from Here” in all context menus
- The super-fast, in-memory database provides stunning performance
- Support for direct entry of UNC network paths in all reports
- Optional symbolic link skipping.
- The interface is intuitive and user-friendly.
- Folder Size will exhibit the folder tree on the left and also the dimensions of the files and these folders side
- Windows (64-bit)
- A CPU with at least 6000 Pass Mark points
- 20 GB of disk space
- Memory: 8 GB
- Monitor Resolution: Minimum 1600×1080 pixels
- Graphics card: Minimum 2,000 Pass Mark points with 2 GB
How to Activate?
- First of all download software from the below download link
- Now open the file and start the install from setup
- Don’t open software close it completely
- Run The Patch As Admin
- Now Click on Patch Button
- You have done that’s It Enjoy.