FileMenu Tools is a program that you can use to customize the Explorer right-click menu. It can be easily installed and configured, even by less experienced users. The application interface is based on a standard window with an intuitive design. So, you can arrange entries when it comes to the context menu commands, the Send to menu, and other app commands. Settings can be exported to INI or REG file for further processing. FileMenu Tools Final Crack runs on a low to medium amount of CPU and system memory, has good response time, supports two interface languages, and contains user documentation. FileMenu Tools is a simple program that adds built-in utilities to customize the right-click menu to perform operations quickly and easily. With this program, you can customize all of the context menu commands including adding custom commands, enabling or disabling commands, and more. It can be easily installed and configured, even by less experienced users. FileMenu Tools helps your productivity and workflow by optimizing the Windows Explorer context menu. You can create your own items and shortcuts for file and folder commands, submenus, separators, apps, and more. Moreover, the program also allows reconfiguration of general properties, actions, menu text, descriptions, icons, item types, file extensions, folders, drives, media, working folder, administrative mode, and more. FileMenu Tools Portable is the portable version of FileMenu Tools, a software application that provides an easy-to-use environment to help you customize the context menu in Windows Explorer. Since this is the portable version of the application, it is important to note that the program does not leave any traces in the Windows registry, you can copy it to any USB flash drive or other devices, and take it with you whenever you want to configure the context menu entries. FileMenu Portable Tools feature a clean graphical user interface that lets you perform most operations with just a few clicks. Thanks to its multi-page support, you can easily switch between the context menu commands, the Send To menu, and other application commands. It is possible to perform multiple operations on files and folders either using the built-in functions or creating custom commands. You can also export settings to an INI or REG file. The app provides several custom parameters to help you copy, move, duplicate, package, unpack, and delete files and folders, in addition to many other functions. Defined commands can be created by adding submenus and commas. You can remove entries from the list as well. During testing, we noticed that the program is able to execute a task very quickly and without errors throughout the entire process. To sum things up, FileMenu Tools Portable proves to be a reliable tool when it comes to configuring the context menu in Windows Explorer. Thanks to its straightforward approach and helpful features, it appeals to both beginners and professionals alike.
FileMenu Tools Key Features:
- Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders. These facilities are explained in more detail below.
- Add custom commands that perform a specific action.
- Possible actions are as follows.
- Run external applications
- Copy/move to a specific folder
- Delete certain types of files
- Send the files specified as attachments to the email recipient (s)
- Rename the selected files using a set of rules
- Configure the Send to a submenu
- Enable/disable commands that other applications add to the context menu.
What’s new in FileMenu Tools?
- The Change in the subfolders submenu was not working.
- Both compressed and encrypted features worked as read-only.
- Now, these attributes can also be changed in order to compress or encrypt files or folders.
How to Crack or Activate FileMenu Tools?
- First download from the given link or button.
- Uninstall the previous version with IObit Uninstaller Pro
- Turn off Virus Guard.
- Then extract the RAR file and open the folder (Use Winrar or Winzip to extract).
- Run and close setup from everywhere.
- Open the crack or patch file, copy and paste into the installation directory and run it.
- Or use the key to activate the program.
- All that, enjoy FileMenu Tools.