ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit is a highly flexible application designed to perform physical and logical acquisition of iPhone, iPad and iPod. It can create a standard iTunes-style backup of the information stored in the device. The ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit enables you to quickly extract media files, such as “camera film”, books, recordings and iTunes media library. It also allows imaging of device file systems, extracting device secrets and accessing locked devices through lock records. ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit 2020 is an impressive application that enables you to extract files and extract key evidence from multiple applications without jailbreaking. It also allows you to decrypt the keychain to extract the saved password and authentication credentials. You can also extract documents stored in Adobe Reader and Microsoft Office. This efficient tool replaces nearby backups that may take a long time to run, and can be run quickly and easily on all supported devices.
ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit Key Features:
- Physical acquisition for 64-bit iOS devices via jailbreak
- Extracts and decrypts protected keychain items
- Real-time file system acquisition
- Physical Acquisition for 32-bit and 64-bit iOS Devices
- Access More Information than Available in iPhone Backups
- Keychain Recovery
- Passcode Recovery
- Logical acquisition extracts backups, crash logs, media and shared files
- Unlocks iOS devices with pairing records (lockdown files)
- You can extracts and decrypts protected keychain items
- Automatically disables screen lock for smooth, uninterrupted acquisition.
- It will automatically disable the screen lock to achieve smooth uninterrupted collection.
- And much more.
How to Crack or Activate ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit Cracked??
- First download from the given link or button.
- Uninstall the Previous version with IObit Uninstaller Pro
- Turn off the Virus Guard.
- Then extract the rar file and open the folder (Use Winrar or Winzip to extract).
- Just install pre patched setup.
- All done enjoy.