EasyRecovery Professional is a powerful tool to recover lost data from a hard drive. If your system does not boot up for some reason, EasyRecovery Professional provides you with the ability to recover lost files by creating a boot disk to investigate the problem. It offers small and medium businesses a DIY option to effectively recover files, folders, documents, photos, videos, and other important data lost or deleted after severe corruption of the unit and other loss events of data caused by formatting and deleting accidents. With the EasyRecovery professional activation code, recover files from FAT and NTFS partitions, from IDE / ATA / EIDE hard drives, SCSI, floppy disks, Zip and Jaz drives.
In addition, you can restore Zip files, as well as documents created in Microsoft Outlook, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Ontrack Data Advisor, a built-in hard disk diagnostic utility, provides users with powerful tools to quickly assess the status of local drives. EasyRecovery Technician Crack allows you to easily restore data as in the most common cases, for example, after its removal from the recycle bin and are lost due to improper disk format or virus attack. In case of data loss due to the inability to start the system, the program allows you to create a floppy disk, starting from which, you can recover data by transferring it to another disk. As mentioned earlier, the application adopts a wizard-based approach, which can only benefit the end-user, since the entire recovery process is divided into several steps that are easy to follow.
First, you must select the type of drive to scan (hard drive, a memory device, optical media, multimedia, or mobile device or RAID system), then choose the recovery scenario that suits you. In the final step, you will be presented with a list of files that can be recovered and with options to export this data to the location you choose. Other highlights include disk diagnostics and disk tools, through which you can create recovery images or copy the contents of one disk to another. In general, the EasyRecovery technician leaves a good impression on the end-user because it is very rich in recovery and restoration options. It is also capable of handling content on a remote machine, which is a less common feature for this type of software.
EasyRecovery Professional Key Features:
- It can recover deleted or damaged data.
- It has a variety of restoration capabilities and is easily handled by all audiences
- with the built-in recovery assistant.
- Designed as a universal recovery solution that can handle all types of content.
- You can also manage severely damaged devices, such as a damaged CD or DVD or a damaged RAID system.
- EasyRecovery software is offered in versions for Windows and Mac
- You can choose a recovery scheme from several preset options.
- Preference for the business environment, where the need for a solid recovery solution is urgent.
- Effectively recover lost or deleted files, folders, documents, photos, videos, and other important data.
- The most advanced data recovery, file repair, and disk diagnostic capabilities available.
- Top disk diagnostic tools, including Ontrack Data Advisor.
Enhanced file type search capabilities.
- Visualization capabilities were added that provide an identical view to the display of the file in its native application.
- And much more.
System requirements For EasyRecovery Professional:
- Supported operating system: Windows.
- Memory (RAM) is required: 1 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space is required: 350 MB of free hard disk space is required.
- Processor: Intel 1 GHz or faster processor
How To Crack, register Or Activate EasyRecovery Professional:
- Uninstall the previous version with the IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (you need WinRar to extract password protected files)
- Install software
- Close the software (if it runs from the bottom, close it with Task Manager)
- Copy / paste the crack files into the EasyRecovery Professional directory (where installed)
- Now run the software.