Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio is the world’s most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers, and 3D animators. Over the last 30 years, Fusion has been used on thousands of Hollywood blockbuster movies and television shows. Fusion features a powerful node-based interface that lets you quickly and easily create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together! You get a massive range of tools, incredible VR and 3D support, GPU accelerated performance, unlimited network rendering and more! Fusion gives you everything you need to create exciting broadcast graphics, dramatic titles, and even major feature film visual effects! Fusion Studio is a major upgrade that brings all of the improvements made to Fusion inside of DaVinci Resolve to the stand-alone version of Fusion. You get an updated and more modern user interface, along with dramatically faster performance. All 3D operations are GPU accelerated, making Fusion much more responsive and interactive. In addition, there are dozens of GPU accelerated tools such as time effects, dissolves, stereo tools, vector motion, corner pinning, color tools, and more! B-spline and bitmap mask operations are accelerated, as are the planar and camera trackers. Improved memory management makes large compositions with high tool counts more reliable, making Fusion 16 dramatically faster and more stable than ever before!
Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio Key Features:
- Advanced keyframing and multiple keyers
- Blending images from multiple sources
- Color correction and green replacement
- Digital compositing and visual effect
- Allow a wider range of background colors
- Incredible virtual reality and 3D support
- Live-action with 3D models and cameras
- Separate solid and transparent garbage masks
- Stereoscopic and optical flow analysis
- Unlimited rendering and network rendering
- GPU acceleration support, and many more.
What’s New In Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio?
- Support for write-on/off, end-cap style, and miter limit in mask tools.
- Support for a “show folder” option in the Fusion effects Library.
- Support for showing macros in the Fusion effects library.
- Support for inverting the temporal behavior of the keyframe stretcher tool.
- Support for resolve parameter modifier, for transition template animation.
- Support for using DaVinci Resolve dongles with Fusion Render Nodes.
- Support for RED SDK 7.2.1 and decoding clips from the Komodo camera.
- Improved OpenEXR support on Linux.
- Improved persistence of view settings.
- Improved kerning of some Adobe type 1 fonts in text+ and text 3D tools.
- Improved display of localized font names in text+ and text 3D tools.
- Improved performance with gradient background now in GPU.
- Improved performance with dve now in GPU.
- Improved performance with corner pin now in GPU.
- Improved performance with stereo combining in 3D renderer now in GPU.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- Windows (64-bit only – all editions)
- 3 GHz multi-core processor
- 16 GB RAM (32 GB or more is recommended)
- 4 GB free disk space
- 2 GB VRAM (VGA)
- 1366 x 768 display
How To Crack?
- Download the latest version from the below links
- Install program & do not run
- Copy Patch To Install Directory And Apply it
- Done! Enjoy Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio.