DbVisualizer Pro is an advanced universal database manager application that helps developers and database administrators to manage their database with ease. This is the perfect solution for managing all databases, because this tool can be used on all major operating systems and can also be used for various popular database types including PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Redshift, MySQL, etc. DbVisualizer allows users to easily create, edit, update, modify, delete, and format databases through database objects, tree based navigation, view object details, and more. DbVisualizer Pro provides you a simple and effective way to manage and maintain your database, with the least amount of effort. It features a user-friendly interface, allowing you to open multiple database connections, perform any necessary changes and monitor data changes, and many more.
DbVisualizer Pro Key Features:
- Database browser and object Management
- Create, add, view and edit table data easily
- Comprehensive database server management
- Advanced Object Views between sessions
- SSH support with known_hosts and private key
- Advanced database objects filtering options
- Organize database connections in folders
- Set tab background color and borders
- JavaDB/Derby, Mimer SQL, MySQL, NuoDB, etc.
- Compile procedures, functions and triggers
- Compare of editors and result sets with ease
- And so much more.
What’s new in DbVisualizer Pro:
- New caret color in the SQL editor
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (memory)
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- 800 × 600 display
- Java Runtime Environment 8 or above
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Launch the Patch and click on Patch (follow#)
- Launch the program and then register in offline
- #For newer version, apply given cracked files#
- #For more information, check installation notes
- Never update and always skip if there’s available.